- Bowdoin College, BA, 1989
- University of Connecticut School of Law, JD, 1995
617.973.6196 fax 617.722.4916 email@example.com V-card
Kathryn is a member of the firm’s Real Estate and Business Departments. Her practice concentrates in general commercial real estate matters, including commercial real estate financings for both lenders and borrowers, retail and commercial leasing (representing both landlords and tenants), acquisitions and dispositions, as well as general business matters.
- Serves as lender’s counsel for a Massachusetts insurance company in its commercial mortgage loans across the U.S.
- Represents a large retail tenant in connection with the development and leasing of its stores throughout the East coast.
- Represents shopping center owners in developing and leasing their centers.
- Represented buyers and sellers of large office buildings in Boston, MA.
- Represented real estate investor in acquiring and financing multifamily buildings across the U.S.