- Business Counseling
- Business Planning & Formation
- Clean Technology
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Venture Capital & Private Equity
- Harvard Law School, JD, 1984, cum laude
- Harvard College, BA, 1979, cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa
Lauren JenningsOf Counsel
Lauren is a member of the Corporate Department and was the firm’s Managing Partner from 2000-2008. She is engaged in a general business practice, with particular focus on entity formation and planning, structuring of strategic relationships, contracts and mergers and acquisitions, including both transactional and ongoing company representation.
In many engagements, Lauren functions in the role of outside general counsel to newly formed and mature companies in a variety of business areas, including medical device, advertising and consulting businesses. She also represents companies in single transactions, including purchase and sales of business and divisions, entity restructuring, financing transactions and strategic contracts. In representing clients, Lauren seeks to integrate a practical understanding and appreciation of her client’s overall business objectives, resources and affiliations with specific legal advice and judgment relating to the matter.
Listen to how Lauren views her practice by clicking the link below:http://www.legalinsightmedia.com/LJ.html
- Structuring, negotiation and documentation of strategic business relationships.
- Acquisitions and sales of operating companies for clients in various industries, including manufacturing, advertising and consulting.
- Advising development stage clients in financing arrangements and corporate structuring.
Boston Philharmonic Orchestra, Chair of the Board of Directors
The Commonwealth Institute, Membership Committee member
Massachusetts Bar Association
Lauren was selected as one of 50 leading U.S. Women In Business to participate in a summit of U.S. and Baltic Rim Women Business Leaders, sponsored by the State Department and the Ambassador to Finland.
Lauren was named one of the "Top 10 Attorneys" inWomen's Business in 2005 and 2006. She was also named Massachusetts Super Lawyer in 2004, 2006 and 2008.