News & Media
New England Law, JD, magna cum laude, 2015
Lafayette College, BA, cum laude, 2012
Catherine S. LombardoAssociate
Catherine is an Associate in the firm’s Litigation Department.
Prior to joining the firm, Catherine served as a law clerk to the Honorable Eric J. Neyman of the Massachusetts Appeals Court and as a law clerk to the Justices of the Massachusetts Superior Court.
In 2018, Catherine will begin a clerkship with the Honorable Elspeth B. Cypher at the Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court. During law school, she interned for the Honorable Bonnie H. MacLeod of the Massachusetts Superior Court, worked in-house as a law clerk for Liberty Mutual Insurance, and served as the Executive Articles Editor of the New England Law Review.
Boston Bar Association
Massachusetts Court of Appeals Law Clerks’ Society, Co-Chair
Contributing Author, Massachusetts Expert Witnesses, Employment Law Suits (3rd ed. 2018), MCLE New England
Catherine is an active alumna of New England Law, Boston. She often sits on clerkship discussion panels, acts as a judge for student oral arguments, and participates in alumni career forums. She is also an avid rugby player and plays for the Charles River Women’s Rugby team.
News & Media
- Supreme Court Sounds Death Knell for Employee Class Action Arbitrations
- Massachusetts Pregnant Workers Fairness Act Takes Effect on April 1st
- U.S. Department of Labor Changes Test for Unpaid Interns
- Negotiating in the Workplace, with Advice from Renowned Women Attorneys
- Federal Court Strikes Down DOL’s New Overtime Rule