- National Dentex Corporation
- Public company merger with GeoDigm Corporation
- North American Logistics Group, LLC
- The preeminent Final Mile delivery company Logistics representation from startup to international operations
- Groom Energy Solutions, LLC
- Merger with an affiliate of DK Energy U.S., LLC, a subsidiary of The EDF Group of France
Massachusetts Tax Amnesty
March 7, 2016
The Department of Revenue of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts has just announced the opportunity for Massachusetts taxpayers to avoid penalties for failure to file tax returns or failure to report income. This opportunity is available for individuals and businesses and covers not only income tax but also sales tax, use tax, and employee withholding tax.
This program will only be available to taxpayers from April 1 through May 31, 2016 and has the potential to reduce overall tax obligations by significant amounts such as double tax assessments in some cases and the avoidance of potential criminal tax enforcement.
Attention to these issues in the near future may provide great dividends.
If you have any questions or need additional information concerning this opportunity, please contact Steven A. Meyer.
This Alert is provided for information purposes only, and does not constitute legal advice. According to Mass. SJC Rule 3:07, this material may be considered advertising. ©2016 Posternak Blankstein & Lund LLP. All rights reserved.