- Advanced Engineered Products, Inc.
- Asset sale to Curtiss Wright Flow Control Services Corporation
- Groom Energy Solutions, LLC
- Merger with an affiliate of DK Energy U.S., LLC, a subsidiary of The EDF Group of France
- RoadOne IntermodaLogistics
- Acquisition of the logistics operations of RoadLink USA, Inc. and certain affiliates
Our own Rosanna Sattler testifies before the Defense Science Board
February 1, 2007
On January 31, 2007, Rosanna Sattler, a partner with Posternak Blankstein & Lund LLP, testified in Washington D.C. before the Defense Science Board Task Force on the Impact of Export Controls on the Space Industrial Base. Rosanna testified on behalf of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce’s Space Enterprise Council. She testified in conjunction with David Logsdon, Executive Director of the Space Enterprise Council. Rosanna is Vice Chair of the Space Enterprise Council and knowledgeable about a range of emerging legal issues concerning the commercialization of outer space.
The Defense Science Board (DSB) is tasked with advising the Department of Defense regarding issues involving the U.S. defense industrial base. Currently, the DSB is focused on assessing the impacts of U.S. export controls on the defense industrial base, particularly the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). Rosanna was invited to testify on behalf of the Space Enterprise Council due to her long-standing representation of emerging commercial space enterprises.