- RKW SE
- Purchase of capital stock of Danafilms from founder and ESOP
- Fletcher Granite Company, LLC
- Chapter 11 liquidation of largest U.S. supplier of granite curb
- Frazer Capital & Co.
- Sale of Back Bay portfolio
Posternak has a highly developed practice to deal with a broad range of challenges related to the clean technology and clean energy sectors. The concentration of knowledge makes New England one of the most prominent clean tech clusters in the country.
For years, members of our Clean Tech group have been helping companies reach their goals, whether developing or licensing transformational technology, investing in clean tech start-ups, constructing or retrofitting green buildings, registering trademarks for eco-friendly products, siting and permitting, or financing large-scale deployment projects.
Diverse Clean Tech Client Base
The firm has a sophisticated group of attorneys who deal with issues that are unique to the clean tech industry. Our clients include engineering firms, a photovoltaics manufacturer, distributors of energy-related products, sellers of electricity and related services to commercial entities and utility companies, a gasification facility, venture capital firms and private equity groups specializing in investing in clean tech companies, and many others.
- Serve as general counsel to a Massachusetts-based company that designs, installs, maintains and finances energy technology projects.
- Represent venture capital firms investing in clean tech start ups.
- Assist building owners and tenants in negotiating for solar installations.
- Advise on IP strategies to enable clean tech clients to protect their products and processes as well as their brands.
- Work with entrepreneurs launching and financing their early-stage clean energy companies.
- Negotiate and draft commercial contracts for a company that provides recycling, composting and waste-to-energy conversion.
- Facilitate financing transactions and licensing agreements for a quasi-governmental entity that funds clean tech projects.
- Form private equity funds for energy and natural recourse investing.